Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Score My Heart // Chapter Seventeen

Sid was on his way here, and I was pacing around my living room, feeling my stomach lurch from side to side as each minute passed by. Usually at this time, if someone did anything as woke me up. Let’s just say you’d find they’re dead body hanging from the ceiling. I’m not even joking. I take my sleep very seriously, and no one messes with it unless they’re asking for a death sentence. But as soon as I heard his voice through the receiver I felt nothing but happy and excited as that silly school girl smile crept on my face. The things this guy makes me feel. He’d told me he loved me over the phone. This was the first time he’d said it, and it was the first time we’d see each other after the little joyful exchange. I don’t know why I felt like this, but I just did. I heard the doorbell ring, I looked up towards the door, not moving.


Go on, open the door, I thought to myself. He’s just the same as he was yesterday.

I paced myself into the bathroom and took a quick look at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a total mess, my face had that puffiness you got when you woke up, and my eyeliner that I had been to lazy to wipe off yesterday night was smeared all over my face. In the end, to sum up how I looked right now was described in one word. Disgusting. I sighed as I heard the doorbell ring for the second time. Sid was obviously impatient, I smiled to myself. I quickly fluffed my hair one last time and just about sprint to the front door. I turned the knob and bit my lip as I saw him appear from behind the door. Looking stunningly good-looking as ever, with his curly hair falling just over his eyebrows. Oh god. How did I get so lucky. We both had those stupid little kid-gets-a-christmas-present grins on our faces and they would not go away. We both just stood there, until I felt his mouth press down on mine before I could even say hello.

Our smiles slowly disappearing, our eyes never leaving each others. I stood there in my little tank top and little PJ boxer shorts. He broke the stare as his eyes trailed down from my face to my chest. His face grew hot as I caught him staring, looking back at me he gave me an apologetic smile. “Can I come in?” he quietly asked. I don’t know why that just drove me over the edge. Maybe it was the fact that it was four in the morning, or maybe it was the fact he looked adorable in his wrinkled t-shirt and his Reebok sweatpants. I could see the built up muscles in his arms, and all I thought about was how wonderful they’d feel under my hands, or even better. How his abs would feel under my palms. My breathing suddenly started speeding up as my thoughts grew more and more graphic. Sid stood there, looking slightly confused at my reaction, still waiting for me to let him in the apartment. I pushed the door completely aside as I leaped into his arm. This took him off guard, he took a few steps back before regaining his balance. I was still wrapped in his arms, my legs taking they’re places around his waist. My eyes bore into his. “Kiss me, dammit.” I whispered intently. Sid was a little startled, but did as I said and quickly brought his lips closer and closer to mine, until finally they touched. He took it slowly, as I pushed for a bit more. He could feel the urgency behind my mouth. He pulled his face back a bit, but only a good centimetre away. He searched my face. “Roxy, what’s up with you?” he asked slightly confused. “I love you.” I said with intensity as I took his bottom lip between my teeth before I started kissing him, full passion. I could still feel he wasn’t giving his all, so pressed my chest tightly to his. His breath hitched as he sped up the pace that I’ve been anticipating for. Our lips wrestled, our breaths quickening. His hands roaming all over my body, before bringing them to my butt. Squeezing it. I felt him closing the door with his foot, never breaking the kiss he brought me to the kitchen counter. I brought him closer to me, locking my legs tightly behind his back until every inch of him touch mine. By now we were gasping for air. My hands held his face as I tasted every inch of his mouth, while his hands roamed me. His hands trailed from my shoulders down my arm to my hands, bringing them back up as he slowly made his way for my chest between the small space between our bodies. Finally, he placed his hands over my breasts causing him to give me an electric shock. My breath hitched for just a mere second as I stopped kissing him from the intensity of the feeling... Not giving me a chance to breathe, it was his turn to catch my lips. “I love you” he whispered breathily against them. The moment was interrupted by his phone which chose to ring at the most inconvenient of times. We both grumbled. He pulled back as he was about to reach his phone. I took his hand before pulling him back to me, kissing him greedily again. We picked up where we’d left off as the phone kept on ringing. We both ignored it. Finally it had stopped ringing, a relief to the both of us. I pulled my lips form his to catch my breath as his lips never left my skin. Leaving a trail of sweet and electrifying kisses down my jaw to my neck. My breath picking more than before, if it were even possible. I turned my lips to his face. I placed kisses on his cheek, towards his ear. “I say we take this to my room.” I whispered against his skin with a smirk, before placing a kiss on his ear lobe, receiving moan from Sid. I smiled. It was his turn to tease me. He opened his mouth at the base of my neck, letting out a heated breath that raised goosebumps on my arms, leaving tingles in my stomach. He let his tongue out and licked and bit my neck before bringing back his lips to my ear. “I say, that that sounds perfect...” He said as he slid his hands under me, readying to carry me to my room. Unfortunately, that inconvenient phone of his decides to ring right then. We both groaned, irritation was clearly a shared feeling at the moment. I couldn’t take this anymore. I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and pressed the “answer” button. “What?” I said impatiently into the phone. “Babe?” I heard a female voice on the other side. Anger flashed through me, not to mention the shock the left me furious and speechless. Babe? Babe? Was this some kind of joke? “I was thinking that we could continue what we’ve started the other night.” The chick on the other end said in what was a really sad attempt to be seductive. That was IT. He was sleeping with some other whore!?


1 comment:

  1. The 5 Best Kukri Machetes Reviews and Guide 2018 Have you been looking for the best kukri knife The 5 Best Kukri Machetes Reviews and Guide 2018 Have you been looking for the best kukri knife in the market Don t worry you are at the right place Visit this site to see reviews and choosing best onein the market Don t worry you are at the right place Visit this site to see reviews and choosing best one

    ReplyDelete