Monday, May 3, 2010

Score My Heart // Chapter Nineteen

I know, I know, it's been long enough. Sorry about the long break between chapters, just been caught up in other stories and sorta forgot about this one. Mores coming soon, I swear.

[SID'S POV]

I hit the wall in anger after leaving Roxy's apartment. I didn't know what had just happened, but I was going to figure it out. I wasn't going to let the best thing that ever happened to me walk out of my life that easily, I was enraged, and I was going to sort it all out. I whipped out my phone and dialed the last incoming call.

"Hello?" I heard someone say from the reciever.
"Hi," I said courteously, "Would you mind telling me who the fuck you are are how in FUCKS SAKE did you get my number!?" I said raising my voice to just above a yell.
I heard laughter on the other end of the phone, which only made my blood boil hotter, and made my heart pound with more rage.
"I'm going to ask you again, who the FUCK is this!?" I yelled this time, getting annoyed.
"Oh honey, you know who I am, and I also know your girlfriend. Or, should I say ex-girlfriend now." I heard the snotty voice say, "Just take a wild guess."
"Callie, I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing, but there's no way this is going to work." I spat out frustrated.
"Ohh, Sidney baby, it's already done." Callie responded with a laugh. "But I'm always available for coffee or dinner!"
"You're sick." I said hanging up the phone and getting in the elevator.

[ROXY'S POV]

The minute I threw Sidney out of my place I began to cry. I sat on the ground and clenched onto the pillow I had thrown at Sidney only a few moments ago. It was getting harder and harder to breathe as the tears just kept coming, and they wouldn't stop. My eyes swollen, I felt myself drift off to sleep only to be awaken the next morning by the sound of knocking on my door. I opened the door to see Vero standing at in my doorway with a brown paper bag.

"You look awful," Vero said bluntly, looking at me up and down.
"Yeah, it was a rough night, come on in, I'll explain." I said wiping my eyes.
"You need to take this." She said walking in and throwing the paper bag at me. I looked inside to see a First Response pregnancy test, and meerly laughed.
"No way! I'm not pregnant," I said, shaking my head.
"Just take it, would you," Vero said nervously, pointing her head in the direction of the bathroom.
"Fine, but I'm telling you, there's no way I'm pregnant!" I rolled my eyes and headed to the washroom.

I positioned myself so that I could pee on the tiny pink stick, and after I was finished, just thought about how ridiculous it was that Vero was making me do this. We were careful. Everytime.

I walked out of the washroom airing out the stick waiting for an answer to appear, and when a tiny pink + mark appeared, I froze.

No. I thought to myself, that's impossible.

Vero saw how I froze in the middle of the kitchen then rushed over to me throwing three or four more pregnancy tests at me.

"Try another one or two," Vero said eyes wide, they're not always accurate.

I sprinted towards the washroom, head spinning as I took the last few pregnancy tests. No. I said to myself again looking at the results of the tests, that's impossible. I gripped onto Veronique tightly as I put my hand over my mouth and began to cry.

This can't be happening.

6 comments:

  1. wooooooooooo, intensseee.
    keep it goooing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY..NOW YOU NEED TO UPDATE!! cant leave us hanging like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I have been waiting for an update! I'll have to go back and read again as to why Vero thought Roxy was pregnant to begin with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please finish this or update it!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Ksenia Solo (born 8 October 1987) is a Latvian-Canadian famous actress, especially known for portraying Mackenzie “Kenzi” Malikov on Lost Girl (is a Canadian supernatural drama television series that premiered on Showcase on September 12, 2010, and ran for five seasons.

    ReplyDelete