Thursday, June 25, 2009

Score My Heart // Chapter Sixteen

Sorry guys! Super short chapter, but mores on its way!

I groan as I hear the sound of my ringtone going off. It can't be morning already, I thought. I reach for my phone that is set on my bedside table and look at the time. 4 am. I had definitely not set my alarm for 4 am. I flick open my phone gracelessly, forgetting to check who was calling at this time.

"Hello?" I whisper in my groggy early morning voice.
"Hey." I hear someone  whisper through the phone. When I realize it's Sidney, it causes a huge grin to form on my face, "I'm so sorry to wake you." He said quietly.
"Oh, that's okay. I had to wake up in a couple hours anyways." I say, sitting up and flicking on the lamp. "What's up?"
"I just... can't stop thinking about you." Sidney said softly, and I could tell he was embarrassed by his choice of words. "I mean, it's crazy. I don't think I've ever felt this way before." His words took me by shock. And I just sat there, jaw wide open.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is," I heard him take a deep breath, "I love you, Roxanne."
With those words, I couldn't help but feels my face spread into a immense smile.
"I love you too." I managed to whisper, seeing as I was still in shock.
"You mind if I come over?" Sidney asks with a chuckle.
"Now?" I laugh, "Okay."
"I'll see you soon." He said, softly, but obviously excited. I just laughed, said bye, then hung up before throwing my face into my pillow and screaming, repeatedly swatting my feet at the air in happiness. 


2 comments:

  1. HAHAH!!! Short and sweet! AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! Sid's so cute. <333

    Even if it was short, it was still an awesome chapter. Please post more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete